Ssangyong Tivoli 2016 Review, Specification, Price
Ssangyong Tivoli 2016 Review ; the motor is good, brakes not so much
The SsangYong Tivoli 2016 is a compact crossover and rather original, with the square and almost flat roof front. Spacious (although only 420 cm long) and well equipped, offers standard rearview camera, automatic “climate” and seven airbags. Lively 1.6 turbodiesel, which is also a little noisy; the Steering, though, is inaccurate and not very progressive. Long, then braking. At an attractive price, the Well comes with the 18 “alloy wheels; the Go (1,750 euros less) lacked the reversing camera and automatic “climate”, but not of seven airbags.
Spacious and welcoming even for 5 people, has a spirited 1.6 turbo diesel SsangYong Tivoli 2016 115 HP paired, in the tested car, automatic transmission (1,800 euros). The transmission is more touristy than casual: not quick to change gear and with a manual way uncomfortable (the gears you select with a little button on the side of the lever). The steering can be adjusted with a button on three different settings (normal, Sport and Comfort), but is inaccurate and not very progressive. Long braking, especially on uneven; the plant, among other things, nor is there much resistant to fatigue. The suspension, tuned more for handling comfort, transmit (large diameter wheels and accomplices also tires alongside bass) some Jolt too.
Ssangyong Tivoli 2016 Interior and Features
The dashboard and controls. The top of the dashboard is in soft plastics and assemblies are treated: in summary, the fixtures are not bad. Well made even the seats and sofa of SsangYong Tivoli 2016, covered in faux leather and fabric. Large and intuitive to use the touch screen of 7 “, through which you are managing the radio, mp3 players connected to Usb socket, rear view camera and (adding 750 euros) even the Navigator. The interior is argues for availability of centimeters and compartments (large especially, pockets cut into the door panels). The sofa, large and almost flat, is also convenient to the Center. Space-saving the tunnel.
Trunk. The cargo compartment of the Ssangyong Tivoli 2016 is rather small when the sofa is not tilted: its capacity of 309 litres, is comparable to that of a subcompact. Good, instead, capacity (1211 liters) when the backrest is lowered.
Ssangyong Tivoli Test Drive
In town. In traffic you appreciate the lively engine, the compact size of SsangYong raised driving position Tivoli and that offers good visibility forward. The small rear window and rear pillars, instead, they don’t help in “retro”, and make it necessary to rely on camera (standard).
Out of town. The Steering, leaving enough to want, and change anything but quick limit the driving pleasure: between curves the car makes you want to run. Too bad, because the suspensions allow little roll while cornering. We must, however, consider that the brakes are not effective.
On the highway. The cabin is well soundproofed and the automatic transmission reveals a pleasant sweetness of operation when climbing gear to resume after a slowdown. The junctions of viaducts, however, have an impact on your back.
Ssangyong Tivoli 2016 Pros and Cons
- Habitability. The size quite compact does not prevent the Korean crossover to accommodate five adults with good home.
- Room amenities. Is complete: standard feature, dual-zone automatic climate control, rear view camera, radio and seven airbags.
- Finishes. Quality plastics and assemblies made with care: considering the price, you can’t really complain.
- Engine. Suitable for car: a modern common-rail turbodiesel, brilliant, powerful right and soundproofed effectively.
- Trunk. With the couch in the operating position, the ability (309 litres) is modest: comparable to a minivan.
- Comfort. The suspension “ferme” broadcast in the cockpit some Jolt too (accomplices also large 18 inch alloy wheels).
- Brakes. The stopping that we found in our test are really long. In addition, the plant is only acceptable resistance to heavy use.
- Steering. Lacks accuracy and is not progressive: the paths all curves are not pleasant.
Ssangyong Tivoli 2016 Price
the Ssangyong Tivoli 2016 price is around 21.350 Euro